First---Happy Father's Day!!
At my house it's low-key this year since Dad isn't home...but I am definitely enjoying the calm house :-)
I realized that I have a problem when it comes to this...
I can't pick ONE single topic/idea/issue to write about...I mean...I can think of plenty...but when I write I'm a bit scattered...and although I will be working on it here...for a while I may be writing about a number of things...hope you can follow along.
I can't believe this summer has actually started. I have a lot of things I'd like to do....road trip it to boston to visit a friend, roadtrip just to go somewhere, hike, lose some weight (just so I'm happy with it), and maybe learn to cook something other than pasta.
I am also realizing that I work A LOT. I don't think I would mind if my paycheck would show it or if the job(s) themselves would reflect it.
So I have decided that I'm not going to do more than I have to. I love my work, but I need my sanity. Eventually you get sick of having to prove yourself, your passion, and your abilities over and over again. I also can't stand when the "Survivor" show seems to be happening at work.
If you truely are a professional adult in a working environment, high school-esq drama should not happen, you should be able to hold a conversation with you're co-workers about issues, ideas, etc...if not....you need to go back to high school because that is the only place that behavoir is allowed.
But that, my friends, is another blog...
Back to my summer dreams...
My problem with those plans is that I keep waiting...
I can't figure out why...I always have an excuse-don't know where I'm going, no one to go with, not enough time, don't know what I'll do when I get there, no money, have to work, etc...
I always hate/regret not going, but something keeps holding me back..
How do you get past that roadblock?
That, my friends, is my current delema...
No comments:
Post a Comment