Over the past couple weeks I have been doing a lot of heavy handed thinking....if that even makes sense. I cannot seem to write what I want to say down in complete thoughts or paragraphs....I only seem to have success with lists...
I deserve and want someone who loves me NOW...not someone that is with me because it's convenient for them or because I have some how talked them into it...
I want to be happy...whether that means living somewhere else, working in a different way or starting from scratch..I want to be happy and I need it to be on my terms...
I need to be proud of me...in every way...the way I look, act, sound, work, play, etc...everything...
I want a job that doesn't have me working when the rest of the people in my life are not....
I want to have something to show for all the education I have received (in and out of the classroom)...
I want friends that I can count on no matter what's happening, where we are or who we're with...
I need my freedom...
I want to be an adult...to not live with my parents and to be me...
I want a job where I'm recognized and rewarded for the work I do...
I need a car...one that I bought with MY money...
I need to trust my gut..
I need to have more willpower....
I need to find me..
And to those of you that cannot bother to call, or are not "on the same level" as me...well consider this goodbye.
I deserve much better than what I have been settling for...and getting rid of you is step 1 in getting there
No comments:
Post a Comment