Did you ever reach a point in your life where you think you may actually end up happy, and getting what you want?
What do you do? How do you handle it?
I'm not saying that I think I'm going to get what I have wanted for so long, but something in my gut and in my heart...I don't know....it's...twitching.
Yes, that's the word...twitching.
Like something's about to happen, but you don't know when or how....but it's coming.
School started this week, and maybe it's because I did half of this semester last year and I'm a bit ahead of the game, but I feel much more confident than I did last year. I feel like it's truly the right time.
Here's hoping this works out. I need to "spread my wings" for lack of better words.
I love my family and where I've grown up but I've spent my whole life here...I'm ready for more.
Speaking of more...
On my vacation I realized a lot...specifically that I would/could walk away from my current life and be okay with it...I think I'd be really happy. But only if I could have my vacation life be my real life.
That is a whole other complicating blog.
I just finally know what I REALLY want....and unfortunately, I want it now.
I mean I know I have to wait....I have a year until I'm done with school so I can't do anything yet, but waiting to see "what life has in store" is killing me slowly.
No comments:
Post a Comment