Monday, June 6, 2011

Feel the rain on your skin...

I was enlightened the other day that I have, almost completely, stopped blogging.

As YOU can tell by today's date and the last time I've posted...well..yea..it does seem that way doesn't it?

I've realized that I've just been really busy living my life.

I am NOT saying that those people that blog every since day are not living their lives....I'm saying that I have found someone I can vent to..vent like I used to in my blog (and if you don't believe me, read some older posts!).

Engaged life is good....I <3 it a lot.

The explaining certain aspects of the engagement to dumb people--not so fun.


We are taking our time with things...although we don't want to...I guess that's considered the "Responsible" thing.

I'm hoping on a new job...hoping lol

And just enjoying my new life!

A lot can change in a few months huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment